Hopefully I'll post something very exciting in the next week or so,
so stay tuned all 2 of you. :)
I've thought a lot about posting but haven't had much to say.
I was going to blog about Than's b-day but that was almost two weeks ago now...
I got him a pressure cooker and he LOVES it!
Work was better today than yesterday.
Maybe because the new little boy slept most of the time.
Should I have woken him up? I tried to gently, but let him alone after that.
The opthomologist said Nathaniel's retina is partially detached.
We're seeing a retinologist tomorrow.
The snow is WAY past annoying. It is really getting to me. :(
But yea for General Conference and family time, I am excited!
so stay tuned all 2 of you. :)
I've thought a lot about posting but haven't had much to say.
I was going to blog about Than's b-day but that was almost two weeks ago now...
I got him a pressure cooker and he LOVES it!
Work was better today than yesterday.
Maybe because the new little boy slept most of the time.
Should I have woken him up? I tried to gently, but let him alone after that.
The opthomologist said Nathaniel's retina is partially detached.
We're seeing a retinologist tomorrow.
The snow is WAY past annoying. It is really getting to me. :(
But yea for General Conference and family time, I am excited!

4 comments:
Hey Lina! I just found your blog through Ashlee's. Fellow bloggers! Yeah! If you want, you can check mine out at http://www.colbyandmeredith.blogspot.com
I'm sorry about Than's eye. I will definitely stay tuned to hear your good news! :)
Maybe if we put our blow dryers together, we could melt all the snow, cause I'm ready for it to leave as well. Sorry to hear about Nathanial's eye, I don't know any good eye doctors either.
Retinologist? I guess you can specialize in anything these days. Good luck!
Post a Comment