I'm done with work for awhile... I moved my room today...
I am leaving for Europe on Saturday!
(sorry, no pictures about that - yet)
Surprise (sort of)! Happy Birthday, Nathaniel. Born: March 19th, 1984
Some of the people that came...
Some more of the people that came.
Kris and Nathaniel. They just always have so much fun together.
Grandpa got a new swing-set! Even Josh and Nathaniel can swing.
Aiden loves it and could swing all night.
See how dark it is? That is all he wanted to do.
Reagan loves it and wanted me to push her "higher" and "faster."
Landon and Emma definitely approve.
Happy Birthday, Dad! Yummy marzipankaker.
We went on a hike with the Bennetts and the Porters for Memorial Day.
Aren't they cool?
We had lunch at the "end" of the Stokes Nature Trail before we
started the 3.75ish walk/hike back.
A pretty flower.
Syttende Mai (May 17th). Norwegian Constitution Celebration in SLC.
Watch out for the vikings.
My friend Suzanne and Emily's friends Jessica & Ben
(not pictured here) came along for the festivities.
Dad and Than sleeping on the couch. Awwww...
Cache Valley is gorgeous!
I am leaving for Europe on Saturday!
(sorry, no pictures about that - yet)
Surprise (sort of)! Happy Birthday, Nathaniel. Born: March 19th, 1984
Some of the people that came...
Some more of the people that came.
Kris and Nathaniel. They just always have so much fun together.
Grandpa got a new swing-set! Even Josh and Nathaniel can swing.
Aiden loves it and could swing all night. See how dark it is? That is all he wanted to do.
Reagan loves it and wanted me to push her "higher" and "faster."
Landon and Emma definitely approve.
Happy Birthday, Dad! Yummy marzipankaker.
We went on a hike with the Bennetts and the Porters for Memorial Day.Aren't they cool?
We had lunch at the "end" of the Stokes Nature Trail before westarted the 3.75ish walk/hike back.
A pretty flower.
Syttende Mai (May 17th). Norwegian Constitution Celebration in SLC.Watch out for the vikings.
My friend Suzanne and Emily's friends Jessica & Ben(not pictured here) came along for the festivities.
Dad and Than sleeping on the couch. Awwww...
Cache Valley is gorgeous!
4 comments:
Wow, it looks like you've had a lot going on. And have fun on your trip to Europe! It's so exciting it's almost here!!!
I need to get those pictures, since my cute kid is in them :) thanks for being a great aunt to him.
I'm glad you are done for the summer. I do Early Intervention in Jordan School District and EI works the whole year, we don't get summers off. Oh well! :)
I don't exactly remember when you are going on your cruise, but have SO MUCH FUN! We want to see the pictures when you get back! Take luck!
Post a Comment