Saturday, May 29, 2010

Portland - Day 1



Anika's first airplane ride. She cried just a little and then fell asleep. Whew!


Our flight to Portland. (Nathaniel's paragraph) Sometimes on my mission people
would ask if I would come back to Chile to visit. I never promised anyone because
it is so expensive, but I did tell some people I would come back if they got sealed
in the temple. A few months ago, Victoria, whom I taught on my mission, invited us
to her sealing. She was getting married in the Portland, OR temple
(she was marrying a guy from Washington). Portland is a lot closer than Chile,
so we went ahead and made the trip. Lina was excited to go because she
had met Victoria when we did go back to Chile two years ago.

Portland Saturday Market



Rhododendrons



Victoria & Tyson



Victoria & Anika



Happy baby



Mad baby - She did this a number of times while on the trip (including while

we were in the Temple for the sealing, and she was being babysat by the groom's family)



Nathaniel & Victoria



Portland Temple



4 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like a great trip...I was reading your post about Anikas temperament and I just had to laugh. My kid is psycho and the word intense, seems to fit him quite nicely. I liked reading that those babies are often fun as children...let's HOPE!!

Sylwia said...

looks like a great trip, except for the fussy baby part. i remember those days. samuel my first baby was fussy like that. now he is the easiest one...

Sarah said...

What a fun thing. Oregon is a great vacation spot too, your little family is so cute! (Does Nathanial mind being called cute?)

ba said...

I don't know how I feel about Oregon, but it sure is funny to see all the pictures of "Than". Did he forget how to smile since living in Utah Valley. I hear that place can do it to you. It is super funny to see all the pictures you post of him and Anika, and he looks so somber.

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs