Whether or not you use cloth or disposable diapers, this is an interesting post.
It is definitely something to look into.
http://allaboutclothdiapers.com/are-disposable-diapers-really-that-bad/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+AllAboutClothDiapers+(All+About+Cloth+Diapers)
Initially Nathaniel was the one that wanted to at least try cloth in order to save money.
I like saving money, plus I was interested in it for environmental reasons as well. Since we have started
cloth diapering, I have found more and more interesting information about diapers in general.
If cloth diapering isn't for you, there are healthier brands of disposables. I have a friend
that uses and recommends Seventh Generation Diapers. Although it looks like that brand
has sodium polyacrylate in them too. You can get a coupon for their diapers or other products if you
sign up for their newsletter. I'm sure there are others.
Who knows?

2 comments:
Do you guys use cloth diapers? If so... how do you like it?
Yes. we mostly use cloth diapers. We still use disposables occasionally-often. Short answer: yes, we like it. Part of the long answer: It isn't as gross as I thought it would be. It is nice to save money and help the environment. It just really isn't that bad. Some of the downsides are that washing them is a bit of a learning curve, and some kinds are more bulky than I'd like, but we've survived. I don't think the bulk would matter as much on a boy though...
Post a Comment