Every once in a while, someone will say that Anika looks like her mom. The rest of the time, people say she looks like her dad. We were curious to see how much she looked like her
I can see her in you, but mostly she looks like nathan...haha sorry! Everyone says that to me about Olivia that she mostly looks like Daniel, oh well, the next one will look like me!
7 comments:
I can see her in you, but mostly she looks like nathan...haha sorry! Everyone says that to me about Olivia that she mostly looks like Daniel, oh well, the next one will look like me!
Sorry Lina, one year old pics. sure sells it that she Looks like her dad. she does look like your mom, so then she looks like you too.
From nose up she looks like Than to me. Her smile, chin, and face shape is you. :)
I see both of you in her! How fun to compare pictures :)
Wow that is a hard one! Honestly I think she is a very good combination of the both of you!
I think she is a perfect blend of both of you, but you will be surprised how much she continues to change!
I see both, but mostly Lina, and definitely Lina's mom! So fun to see the comparisons!
Post a Comment