Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys. The part about being accepted sorry about your weekends though. Cute picture bytheway. She is growing up so fast.
Congratulations! This is fun... I was officially accepted just a week or so ago to the masters program at USU in structural engineering.
Great Job!
Yay! I hope the time flies by and that you guys manage to find time to have fun too.
Good luck! I hope it all works out for the best! Congrats!
Awesome! Good luck with more school!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys. The part about being accepted sorry about your weekends though. Cute picture bytheway. She is growing up so fast.
Congratulations! This is fun... I was officially accepted just a week or so ago to the masters program at USU in structural engineering.
Great Job!
Yay! I hope the time flies by and that you guys manage to find time to have fun too.
Good luck! I hope it all works out for the best! Congrats!
Awesome! Good luck with more school!
Post a Comment