My sister has been cleaning out my mom and dad's basement and she found some of my things.
Here are some doll dresses and a couple matching hats that I made with my mom. It is really a simple and clever idea. I remember doing it with friends, and we all enjoyed it. She would get out her felt, lace, ribbons, etc., and we would trace the pattern and make these little dresses.
Here are some of my old bows. My friend's mom was really into making the shoelace bows
(the multi-neon colored one) and bows made from some sort of strong pliable plastic that she would fill with candy. Too bad I don't have any of those left. I think she would put in candies like Runts and things.
The orange and pink bow goes with my even more outlandish gymnastic outfit that I wore
when I did a dance to the Beach Boys' "California Girls."
You may also notice the friendship bracelets, and the purple and blue hair clip things (I can't remember what they are called), and the white thing for your shirt. What funny things I wore!
Here is the white shirt thing in use :)

2 comments:
The good old days. I am impressed you still have them. p.s. I like your hair cute.
and Ry has the cat this week, lets just shoot for when you are staying at your parents house. I would be happy to come down.
Ah, banana clips and big bows. I've definitely sported a few of those in my day. Do you realize our kids are going to think we're soooo old since we were born in a different century than they were?
Post a Comment