Monday, January 2, 2012

The Things She Says


I have no idea where she got this phrase, but the other day while pouring water
from one container to another during her bath Anika said, "I'm making a delicious pie."

After another bath she said, "I probably need my robe."


We were all in the kitchen and Anika started saying, "Fat baby. Fat baby." We looked around to
see what she was talking about and noticed her pointing to a cake mix in an open cupboard.
Apparently the Pillsbury Dough Boy is a fat baby.

A few days ago she repeated her latest favorite phrase about a hundred times. She would stand in any doorway (or anywhere really) and say, "See ya. See ya later. Have a good day." and then she would walk away. Seconds later she would be back. "See ya later. Have a good day" and would then close a door.

She'll bring one of us a book to read and will tell us, "It's a GOOD one."


After almost any type of phrase she says, she will sometimes add, "Okaaay?"

Sometimes she will say something and then add, "sometimes."


Other fun phrases:

"That's great!"

"I knew it!"

"Gosh kid."

"No please."

"I want to come too!"

And finally, if she needs to get something from another room, she'll hold up one finger,
and very earnestly tell us, "I'll be riiiight back."

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs