This is Seth's first 1st birthday party and cake. I don't think I got a picture of the cake before :(
Judy has the same birthday as Seth, so we thought it would be fun to invite her, Than's parents, and the Roberts over to celebrate birthdays (including Anika's birthday which is one week later than theirs).
Grandma Hardman was kind enough to make a mini cake for Seth with blue frosting.
It was just right, and he loved it!
Judy was kind enough to share her scrumptious chocolate cake with us all.
Somehow I managed to not get a picture of Grandpa Hardman or myself.
Seth is pushing around Anika's "new" and free scooter.
Anika is checking out her new activity book from Grandma and Grandpa.
You can see Seth's "new" and also free yellow dumptruck in the background.
Grandma and Grandpa gave him some balls and he loves them!

No comments:
Post a Comment