Thursday, May 12, 2016

Errands

We stopped at the bank to get change for our yard sale. Even though we went inside, Seth wanted to go through the drive-thru to get a sucker from the "shooter thing."

I'm such a nice mom... Well sometimes.

While in the bank he saw a coffee pot and asked,"Mom, do you want me to tell you what coffee is for?  If you cough a lot... then you drink coffee."


We went to Home Depot again; like we have most days for the past couple weeks.


Seth was holding this water supply-line so I could send a picture to Than and make sure it was the right thing.  Little Kari tried to swipe it just as I snapped the picture. 

Lest you think we usually have a jolly time running errands, I will say that Seth threw a huge fit (which is pretty common occurrence) so we went home instead of to Costco.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs