Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lost tooth, 100 Days and Sister Missionaries


Anika lost her 5th tooth after her friend, Zack, bumped into her.

Sister Pi (pronounced "Bee") came to say goodbye before going back to Taiwan. I gave her a puzzle of Temple Square. She served there for a few months during the peak season for Chinese tourists. They come by the bus loads and use the free restrooms. I guess they transfer many Chinese sisters there for it.  She was always teasing the kids, especially Seth.

Even though there are less than 20 days of school left, I finally got a picture of Anika with her 100 Days shirt and hat. 

I gave her some options/ideas of what we could put on her shirt. She chose felt hearts. The blog I found the idea on had back-stitched and cut the thread between sewing each heart. She had also traced all the hearts before cutting, but I just cut free-hand- Much quicker!  I also hoped that just sewing constantly (except when my bobbin ran out) would be faster and would hopefully look fun.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I think the shirt is fun!

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs