I finally found who was on my email list. It's been so long I couldn't remember! Let me know if you would like me to take you off.
Also I plan to change the privacy setting and make my blog private. I think. This means I have to send you an invitation if you want to read it. You also have to sign in to do that (which the invitation will prompt you to do)... maybe only once?
But if you are on my email list, I assume it would still email you and you wouldn't have to worry. If that turns out to be wrong, I could consider changing the setting back.
Let me know you want to be off the email list if you are currently on. Let me know if you aren't on but want to be added.
Also, let me know if you would like an invitation to view my blog once it is private.
You can let me know any of these things by commenting, emailing, texting, whatever...
Thanks!
Blog Archive
- September (3)
- August (6)
- July (11)
- June (13)
- May (13)
- April (3)
- August (1)
- June (4)
- May (3)
- February (1)
- January (11)
- April (1)
- February (4)
- January (6)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (5)
- August (3)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- January (8)
- December (1)
- October (3)
- August (2)
- July (2)
- June (2)
- May (4)
- April (1)
- March (6)
- February (10)
- December (1)
- November (3)
- October (2)
- September (6)
- August (7)
- July (1)
- June (1)
- May (6)
- April (3)
- March (4)
- February (10)
- January (9)
- December (6)
- November (7)
- October (1)
- September (3)
- August (2)
- July (4)
- June (2)
- May (6)
- April (4)
- March (5)
- February (3)
- December (5)
- November (3)
- October (1)
- September (2)
- May (1)

1 comment:
If you choose to go private, please send me an invitation! Jill
Post a Comment