Seth, Anika, Emmy and Rex eating Popsicles- Weir's turn to babysit. For our date, Nathaniel and I got sub sandwiches, made a pizzookie, watched some YouTube and then he read to me from his book (my request) while I did a little preschool and a gift thing and finally some more work on our baseboards. 

Seth, Anika and Emmy "performing " for us. Nate & Briana came in after their date to see it. The three acts included displaying and describing their magformer creations, Seth shooting his Captain America spinners into the air, and dancing.
The kids wanted to charge us to see their show. I wonder if that idea came from recently watching Little Rascals. They each earned $.50, a cookie and cookie dough.
A fun day with Maturas and Mortensens. Left to right: Anika, Liana, Jonathan, Eric, Ella, Louisa and Seth.
The Mortensens invited is over for fireworks. Bonnie helping light sparklers. Seth kept trying to light other things like leaves and discarded sparkler boxes on fire. 🙄









No comments:
Post a Comment