The cool pirate boat swing at Superior Play. I want one.
This place is cool. It sells swing sets and trampolines. You can go play in their showroom for free certain days and times.
It was nice for a moment when one trampoline was unoccupied and I stuck Kari in through the net and she could roam free.
I looked out my bathroom window to check on my kids, and...
...this is what I saw. Anika and Seth sitting together, pretend playing together. I love it.
Baby hands. Baby cheeks.
Swim playgroup: Seth, Anika, Sophie and Karissa.
Bonnie took my kids to a cool puppet show. This is Seth, out in the hall with Bonnie, for the whole show after paying for tickets. He was too scared.
Union Hill Park! It's the closest park but is actually just two skating rinks. One is covered and has bleachers around it. This one is perfect for riding bikes.



















No comments:
Post a Comment