Wow it's taken forever for me to finish this post. I put the pictures on and even started writing my post, but lost it again... somehow. Once that happens I'm even worse about finishing it and moving on.
While in Utah this past July we went to Silver Lake. I love it!


We walked by just as this lady caught her fish. The kids were enthralled with the whole thing; from reeling it in to getting it off the hook. They even got to touch it.

This nice lady was fishing with her sister and one of their daughters. She is 70 years old. She said she became obsessed with fishing when she was 5-years-old after she watched a man catch a fish. He told her to get a stick and he tied some fishing line on and baited it for her. She says she caught a fish and was hooked ever since (pun intended). Supposedly her parents made her cart around her stick pole for a time until they knew she was serious about it. Then she got her own fishing pole.

Kari wanted to be out of the stroller and a part of the fun!




My kids were so excited about the animal holes. They took several pictures.




Just to clarify, when we refer to our/my/the "kids" we usually mean Anika and Seth, LOL. I suppose Kari will fit in there at some point.



No comments:
Post a Comment