Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6 Things

1- Post the rules on your blog
2- List 6 random things about yourself.
3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Nathaniel:
1 - He can ride a unicycle and did a unicycle triathlon last summer.
Maybe he'll do it again this summer.

2 - He was born in Indiana and lived in Wisconsin and Kentucky.
He hopes to move out of state.

3 - He likes to make up silly jokes. He makes me laugh.
4 - Nathaniel is an amazing cook and baker. I love breads!
5 - On our 2nd date he said, "What if our hands touched?" Silly boy.
6 - He loves Simpsons, music and reading.

Lina:
1- I took tumbling classes since I was about 4 until I was 16.
2 - I took bagpipe lessons, but I don't have my own set...
one day when we're rich or after I practice a lot on my chanter.

3 - I love to paint (walls, not pictures) and have had several jobs painting.
4 - I hit my head on the side of the pool at least 2-3 times while swimming in a
triathlon last summer. It seemed like I hit it 5x though.

5 - I love to take classes and learn (sewing, tiling, flower arranging, intro to
landscape architecture, racquetball, tennis, ultimate frisbee, aerobics, etc.).

6 - I used to or still want to: be a travel agent/clean airplanes so I could get discounts,
go to culinary arts school, finish learning Spanish, learn to play the acordian,
be a good mom, be good at dancing, be an olympic gymnast...


I tag: Bennetts, Porters, Larchars, Woodwards, Ethan and You!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Culinary Arts school would be super fun! But I will let you know it's really expensive; luckily my culinary education cost like 1/4th of a real culinary school, but unfortunately USU doesn't offer it anymore :( You can always go to a technical school too...they're more hands on than USU anyway. :) Good luck with all your goals!

Kati said...

That is so cool about your bagpipes. Strange enough I do know what a chanter is. Kurt's family is Scottish and love it. They talk about it all the time. We should go to the Scottish festival this year.

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs