Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just for Fun

A. Attached or Single: Thankfully attached.

B. Best Friend: Nathaniel...

C. Cake or Pie: Neither and both. I am not a huge fan of most pies
and cake may or may not hit the spot. But there are varieties of both that I love.


D. Day of Choice: Friday, if I don't have to work.

E. Essential Item: food :)

F.Flavor of Ice Cream: Cake batter ice cream with cookie dough mix-in
from Cold Stone! I'm a little concerned/excited that I may soon be
addicted to European ice cream.


G. Gummy Bears or Worms: I usually like worms more, but if I get to buy a treat
I go for Swedish Fish! Gummy Bears are also a life saver at work for the kids.


H. Hometown: West Jordan. I loved it!

I. Indulgences: Ice cream.

J. January or July: July - summer fun and being outside.

K. Kids: Working with them, driving me crazy. Hoping for some of my own.

L. Last movie I saw in a theater: Star Trek, for free!

M: Musician: Too hard to say. A few Jason Mraz songs, most of The Beatles
songs, ad Rascal Flatts are among the favorites.


N. Number of siblings: 1 or 3

O. Orange or Apples: I try to eat an apple almost every day.
I love oranges too though.


P. Phobias or Fears: The wind when it is really windy.

Q. Quote: "Have a nice life."

R. Reasons to smile: No work until Monday, then only 3 days with
kids next week. I'm going to Paris, London and Norway!


S. Season: Probably summer.

T. Tag 4: Anyone...

U. Unknown fact about me: I did tumbling from age 4-16 or 17.

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I like meat, but am
learning more about the effects on the environment.


W. Worst Habit: Too many.

X. X-rays or Ultrasounds: Funny question. I've had at least a few of both.

Y. Your favorite Food: Nathaniel's homemade calzones,
empanadas, scones or tortillas.


Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you did this tag! It was fun to read your answers. I didn't know (or at least remember) that you were stopping in Paris and London too. I'm so excited to hear about your trip! We'll have to get together so you can show us a picture slide-show of your trip. :)

Anonymous said...

First off, you never told us you saw Star Trek for FREE! How on earth? Second... nevermind... I'm still stuck on that Star Trek thing!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll tag myself. :-)

I didn't know you saw Star Trek for free! how did that happen?

Chelsea and Dustin Walkenhorst. said...

Lina, all I have to say is that you for sure own that quote!!

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs