Yes, we are finally having a baby! Although the little one won't be joining us until
sometime around February 8th, we have already started making some changes.
New cereals (both on sale!). MultiGrain Cheerios to help me be healthy and
Cap'n Crunch Berries because it is the closest thing I have had to a craving. I'm not totally
averse to food like I was a few weeks ago, but I still generally don't feel like eating.
New, random stuff in the fridge. You can see three kinds of juices (not because
I like them but have necessity for them). Applesauce for the times my stomach is a
little less than cooperative or happy. Also, a pitcher of water because I am not so
content to just fill up from the tap anymore.
A lot more movies lying around. Here you see Bewitched, Monkees and Conference.
Those are the regulars - always on hand. I do read and nap a lot too.
And sometimes I just lay.
Our new mattress. Sleeping is a thing of the past. Between dreams, bathroom trips
and aching so bad I can't lay on either side for more than a few minutes during
the last few hours of the night, I had to do something. On the left side of the bed
you can see a brown sleeping bag. There are actually two, big, fluffy brown sleeping
bags on my side of the bed. Thankfully it has helped quite a bit.
Saltines on the nightstand.
Occasionally a bowl by the bed at night just in case.
Thankfully I haven't had to use it yet (at night).
The bowl I usually use with the rug pulled away slightly to avoid unexpected splashes.
The couch is now usually equipped with pillows during the day and a blanket all
the time. Sometimes I come out to finish my night on the couch.
We have some new seating arrangements. The couch also often functions as our
new dinner table because I don't enjoy sitting in chairs much. Here is where I like
to put on my makeup because I can sit (there is a mirror on the wall there).
I sit on the edge of the tub and do as much as I can to get ready. You can also see a
stool in the shower. I had that from my ankle surgery, but it works well when you are
tired and pregnant too.
Comfy clothes that aren't tight around the waist are always handy.
Don't worry, I put them away sometimes.
The green bathtub cleaner I made from baking soda, liquid soap and water
with a little vinegar. It works wonderfully!
Last but not least, new pictures. Here is Baby Hardman just over 3 weeks ago at
my appointment when I was 8 weeks. We may have some updated 12 week
pictures next week. All the pictures are meant in good humor, not to complain.
I have been sick but sooo glad it hasn't been worse! And I hope it will get better soon!
It is rather amusing to me anyway and we are happy.
sometime around February 8th, we have already started making some changes.
New cereals (both on sale!). MultiGrain Cheerios to help me be healthy andCap'n Crunch Berries because it is the closest thing I have had to a craving. I'm not totally
averse to food like I was a few weeks ago, but I still generally don't feel like eating.
New, random stuff in the fridge. You can see three kinds of juices (not becauseI like them but have necessity for them). Applesauce for the times my stomach is a
little less than cooperative or happy. Also, a pitcher of water because I am not so
content to just fill up from the tap anymore.
A lot more movies lying around. Here you see Bewitched, Monkees and Conference.Those are the regulars - always on hand. I do read and nap a lot too.
And sometimes I just lay.
Our new mattress. Sleeping is a thing of the past. Between dreams, bathroom tripsand aching so bad I can't lay on either side for more than a few minutes during
the last few hours of the night, I had to do something. On the left side of the bed
you can see a brown sleeping bag. There are actually two, big, fluffy brown sleeping
bags on my side of the bed. Thankfully it has helped quite a bit.
Saltines on the nightstand.
Occasionally a bowl by the bed at night just in case.Thankfully I haven't had to use it yet (at night).
The bowl I usually use with the rug pulled away slightly to avoid unexpected splashes.
The couch is now usually equipped with pillows during the day and a blanket allthe time. Sometimes I come out to finish my night on the couch.
We have some new seating arrangements. The couch also often functions as ournew dinner table because I don't enjoy sitting in chairs much. Here is where I like
to put on my makeup because I can sit (there is a mirror on the wall there).
I sit on the edge of the tub and do as much as I can to get ready. You can also see astool in the shower. I had that from my ankle surgery, but it works well when you are
tired and pregnant too.
Comfy clothes that aren't tight around the waist are always handy.Don't worry, I put them away sometimes.
The green bathtub cleaner I made from baking soda, liquid soap and waterwith a little vinegar. It works wonderfully!
my appointment when I was 8 weeks. We may have some updated 12 week
pictures next week. All the pictures are meant in good humor, not to complain.
I have been sick but sooo glad it hasn't been worse! And I hope it will get better soon!
It is rather amusing to me anyway and we are happy.

16 comments:
that was fun to see all your pregnancy arrangement. i really recommend buying a memory foam cover for your bed from walmart. it has changed my life. i even brought it here to the hospital and now i can sleep!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys...oh I hope you start feeling better soon. That is the worst!
It is sooo funny how much our houses are similar. I too have saltines by my bed and a puke bowl right below. I buy green cleaner, not ambitious enough to make my own.
Congrats Lina! That is such exciting news!
Lina, I had no idea, I must have missed something. But yea, I'm so excited for you guys!!! And well I'm sorry you're sick so much. We have lots of Monk seasons if you want to borrow them.
Yay for baby hardman! I liked that post, it was like you came and snapped pictures at my house!:) I put my make up on while sitting on the floor too! Pregnancy can (and does) do crazy things to us. You are such a trooper! Keep hanging in there!
Hey Lina and Nathaniel,
Congrats!!! What exciting and happy news to hear that you are expecting. You both are going to make wonderful parents. This baby will be so blessed with the both of you.
I hope being sick will fade and you will feel better. Anything you need?
Oh wow. I'm sorry you're feeling so icky. I hope it gets better soon! I guess it's true it can always be worse. Isn't it exciting to have something growing in you though? so cool! Can't wait for February! I'm sure your baby will be so cute!
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! That is so exciting!! I second the memory foam suggestion. After getting one I didn't snap at Dave to "sit down s-l-o-w-l-y and softly".
I hope this is only a first trimester experience for you!
Hooray either way though. :)
YAY!!! I already knew this little fact, but it's fun to see your day-to-day life. I'm sorry it's hard, but I know you are so happy and that makes me happy. Love ya!
Hooray!!!!! we are SOO So SOOOOOOO
excited for you!!! And I'm sorry you are going through all that lovely nausea stuff.Hopefully it won't get too bad. I nibbled off some yogurt during those stages, but not everyone likes that. Good luck! We are excited to keep reading your posts. Also, your trip looked like a ton of fun! Thanks for sharing that!
Ha HA. I must say I don't envy you. What a trooper you are! Don't worry, it will even out. You'll have an angelic baby and I'll have a cranky, angry baby.
Lina! I feel so out of the loop. Now that you are no longer my visiting teacher, I didn't get the update of this awesome news! Please let me know if you ever need anything, I will be happy to help. I hope you get feeling better soon and CONGRATS!
How exciting!! I'm way stoked for you both. Hope the being sick part disappears fast though. We will be back in Logan on the 20th and living in aggie village. Hope everything works out with job hunting!
Brenna
yeah!!! I have been waiting for this post! We are so happy for you guys. Good luck with the yuckies! They are worth it!
Congrats! We are way excited for you guys!!!! Hope the rest of pregnancy goes well.
Post a Comment