I finally got the camera out...
Here are some pictures of our new place before we moved in.
Some of them aren't the best - I was in a hurry.
Front room (taken from front door)
Front room (taken from dining room)
Kitchen without our black fridge (taken from dining room)
Dining Room (taken from kitchen)
1 of 2 small upstairs bedrooms. Sorry for the terrible picture.
I really should have taken a picture of the closets - we have closets!
Master Bedroom - sooo much bigger than our last one! And it has a closet too!
I guess I didn't take pictures of the bath and laundry rooms...
Here are some pictures of our new place before we moved in.
Some of them aren't the best - I was in a hurry.
Front room (taken from front door)
Front room (taken from dining room)
Kitchen without our black fridge (taken from dining room)
Dining Room (taken from kitchen)
1 of 2 small upstairs bedrooms. Sorry for the terrible picture.I really should have taken a picture of the closets - we have closets!
Master Bedroom - sooo much bigger than our last one! And it has a closet too!I guess I didn't take pictures of the bath and laundry rooms...

2 comments:
CUTE HOUSE! Thanks for posting pics of it! I love that you guys have a grape vine, we lots of vines growing up and I got so used to picking grapes and making jelly, etc. So I know how you feel! glad you get to enjoy a free frozen treat :)
SUPER cute! I really like it! And it's gotta be nice to have a fan in those bedrooms. We are hoping to put some in too. Your grapes were so delicious!!! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Post a Comment