Friday, November 6, 2009

Help, we need HEPA

Does anyone have a vacuum with a HEPA filter that we can borrow?

3 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

If you ever want to talk about birth options, I would love to shed some light on the subject. After being through two very different deliveries, I might be able to give you some info or answer some questions. It is a big decision, and a very personal one, so you will have to decide what is right for you. Also living in a different country has given me a new perspective on childbirth. I know you will do great, and I am happy you are seeing some mid-wifes. As long as you are being taken care of that's all that matters. shoot me an e-mail if I can help out!! Take care!!

Jill said...

I'm pretty sure our vacuum has a HEPA filter. But I don't think I'm close enough.

Now that's no help, is it?

Sorry! Good luck!

em said...

We have one, but I am in love with it so you could only borrow it for a very short time.

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs