We got home around 9:30 this morning. It has been so wonderful to have her
home and to be able to be with her all day. She is a sweetheart.
Anika in her "going home" outfit. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Anika with Uncle Kris and Aunt Serena :) We had arranged a few weeks
back to visit with them yesterday. We didn't know where we would be,
but we happened to be "rooming in" so they got to see Anika.
All bundled up in the carseat to go home! I was so happy I cried. It was a lot
better crying for that reason than the times I cried because I saw all the other
babies going home. I think we made another mom cry though. :(
The blue flower blanket was one of my baby blankets.
home and to be able to be with her all day. She is a sweetheart.
Anika in her "going home" outfit. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Anika with Uncle Kris and Aunt Serena :) We had arranged a few weeksback to visit with them yesterday. We didn't know where we would be,
but we happened to be "rooming in" so they got to see Anika.
All bundled up in the carseat to go home! I was so happy I cried. It was a lotbetter crying for that reason than the times I cried because I saw all the other
babies going home. I think we made another mom cry though. :(
The blue flower blanket was one of my baby blankets.

13 comments:
Yay!! So glad to hear you are all home now. Enjoy every moment with your precious baby girl! Just so you know...the crying will continue for several weeks. I would cry out of the blue and for no reason at all. Blast those hormones!
Yippee! Great news! Just bundle her up and snuggle with her. She's is SO cute!
CONGRATULATIONS. WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING. ENJOY HER EVERY MINUTE!:)
What fabulous news!!!! We are so happy and excited for you. Enjoy each and every minute!!!
Yay, that's exciting news!
Hooray!!!! What a wonderful thing! I am soooo happy for you guys to have her home with you, and that she's being such a sweet baby!
Congratulations you guys! What wonderful news! We would love to see you whenever you feel up to it!
I'm so glad!!!
I'm so glad she is home. I've been thinking a lot about you guys over the past few weeks. Thanks for sharing your struggles and triumphs.
That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! She is so beautiful! Welcome home. :)
This is the most exciting news EVER! We are so glad you are all home!
Steph Wheeler
Well, Congrats! I would give advice but I am sure you've heard it all already. Enjoy the experience now because you will be missing it soon (soon being after 18 months).
Post a Comment