
Time flies. I think it seems like she should be a week or two old
because she has been in the hospital so long. Anika is SUPER squirmy,
and we aren't photographers, so this is what you get.
Happy Valentines Day!
Trying to go somewhere?
We're so glad she's home!!!!Yesterday I was worried she may not have been eating enough.
I don't want to wind up in the hospital with another IV. However,
today I couldn't keep up with her in a very literal way.

7 comments:
She's precious. It looks like she's disco dancing in one of those pics;) I am glad you are home with her too. ope you are adjusting to life with a newborn okay.
You never realized time could really go so fast, until you have a little baby to look after! She is such a beautiful little girl. Glad things are going well!
She's looking so good Lina. I hope you are feeling/healing well too. Have a good Valentine's Day!
She is looking very healthy and has put some good weight on. Very cute Valentines outfit.
SOOO cute! What a lovely little valentine! I hope you are doing well and able to enjoy having her home! :-)
Oh man, look how alert she is! She is such a doll! That's got to feel so good to have her home :)
What a wonderful Valentine.
Post a Comment