Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sharing your Talents

People were very generous in giving us gifts for our baby.
We were very blessed to receive all the gifts we did, whether large or small
(especially with all the bills we have to pay now).

I wanted to share some gifts that we were given that people made
and usually sell, but were kind enough to give to me. How lucky I am that
people chose to share their talents with me!

My friend, Rachel, made these cute bows. You can wear them on a headband
or in your hair. (Although she gave them to me primarily for and I plan to use them
primarily for Anika.) I bought just a few from her at a very good price, and then she
gave me several more as a gift. Check out her website for other colors and designs:

http://lovelysforsale.blogspot.com/



My cousin, Danielle, is a professional seamstress. She is amazing!
She makes baby shoes, Mei Tai carriers and more.
She put a lot of effort into picking the best fabrics for the shoes she makes.
She makes shoes for boys and girls.


This is the Mei Tai carrier she gave me. It is double-sided, very durable,
and is specially designed to keep your back and shoulders from aching.
There are a lot more styles and much better pictures on her website.

See them at:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/twirlybirdbaby


THANKS!

4 comments:

Jessica Madsen said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU SPOSTED THE WEBSITES TO VIEW ALL OF THESE FABULOUS GIFTS! LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE DOING A LITTLE ON LINE SHOPPING!

Mike and Jess said...

I love these little shoes. I'm going to tell my sisters-in-law about them now and hopefully get one for my newest little niece coming in april! Thanks!

Homeschool Mamma said...

Those shoes are the cutest shoes I've EVER seen! I wish I could get Amy to wear them!

em said...

I ordered Owen a couple pair of shoes.

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs