I was going to take more pictures, but Anika decided to go from all smiles to being upset.

On Saturday Than helped my brother start putting up a fence, and I went to my
parents' house for a bit. Anika was pretty fussy, and after awhile my dad suggested we put
her in the tire swing. She went right to sleep and stayed that way for some time.

My Grandpa Lund made the tire swing. He had a huge 12-foot swingset
that I have many fond memories of. My Dad has one just about as big
(probably because grandkids would love it so much). He suggested that
maybe Grandpa was smiling down from heaven.

On Saturday Than helped my brother start putting up a fence, and I went to my
parents' house for a bit. Anika was pretty fussy, and after awhile my dad suggested we put
her in the tire swing. She went right to sleep and stayed that way for some time.

My Grandpa Lund made the tire swing. He had a huge 12-foot swingset
that I have many fond memories of. My Dad has one just about as big
(probably because grandkids would love it so much). He suggested that
maybe Grandpa was smiling down from heaven.

3 comments:
That was such a good idea! Owen is currently loving his swing, so maybe its the age. Thanks for the help.
What a fun post. Anika sure looks cute and long in that picture! I love the tire swing-what a sweet grandpa to make that and I am sure he was smiling from above!
I love tire swing- and your parents' swing is a good one. David's parents have one at they're house too- maybe it's a grandparent thing. :)
Post a Comment