Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bumbo Chair

I've been wanting a bumbo chair for awhile because Anika is always acting like she
wants to sit up. She gets upset when she can't and topples over sometimes when
we prop her up. I checked for prices, bid on some chairs on e-bay, looked at KSL...
I gave up for a few days, and then I randomly decided to look at KSL again.
A chair had barely been posted for $20
with a tray! I called Than real quick
and then called to say I wanted it. I arranged for my mom to go pick it up
since they lived near her, and by the time she got there they had
had dozens of calls. I felt so blessed!


We think she looks so cute in it!

6 comments:

Jesse Harris said...

Those things are great and that price is a steal.

em said...

Way to go! That's an awesome deal.

Diana Smith said...

geez thats an awesome deal. Good job! I love it when that happens.

The Larchars said...

Wow- you got a steal- good job!!! She DOES look super cute, and I'm so glad those hair bows are working for you two! It makes my day! Grace learned how to arch out of hers really early, so if Anika is staying in it you are SOOO lucky!!! There are definitely some advantages. I actually still pull mine out in place of a high chair for feeding sometimes.

Meredith said...

Bumbo chairs are the best!! I used it all the time with Lyric. I actually still do (and she's almost 1) but not as much as when she was littler. Awesome deal!

ATP said...

I think she looks super cute in it too!

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs