Anika's first time swinging (besides G'pa's tire swing). Sometimes she likes it,sometimes she doesn't. She LOVES being outside!
She is beginning to recognize when I am getting
things ready for her bath, and she gets excited.
things ready for her bath, and she gets excited.
I just had to take a picture of her all bundled up in her towel.What an adorable, precious baby we have!
I think she is teething.
That may explain why she's been more fussy lately.
Sometimes while she is playing, she gets toys stuck on her face.I can't help but laugh... and take a picture. She could get them off,
but it is funny when she just leaves them there.
She is staring to sit. She can balance for quite awhile sometimes.
We think it is pretty cool that she has this red maraca (at least fornow thanks to mother/sister-in-law). There is a funny Monkees episode
with a red maraca. She is quite good at playing the maraca too.
Our favorite thing it trying to make her laugh.
So precious.She can put her own binkie in. It is really cute to see her
reach out and grab her binkie and stick it in her mouth.
She is often VERY determined to get our food.I thought I'd let her play with a spoon.
We'll start solids in a little while.
Swinging at the little playground right by our house.Sometimes we get to see Dad/Nathaniel.
Playing with (or eating) her jungle gym.She puts everything in her mouth.
We've tried to let her explore with different things.
:)You cant see it, but her onesie says "Daddy's Little Sweetie."
Yesterday must have been "I Love Daddy Day" because she gave
him big smiles EVERY time he walked into the room, and every
time we walked into the room where he was. I was trying to
put her to sleep and Than was around for a few minutes.
After he left, she was straining to look at the doorway he had
just walked out of. She just watched and watched.
She doesn't quite look like herself here, but it's a cute picture.
5 comments:
It's so much fun to see how Anika is growing & learning! Love watching kids grow! What an awesome thing we get to experience as parents!
Look at how big she is getting! What fun milestones. And, she has chubby thighs! Haha, sorry that's my favorite thing about little babies. You sure look like you're doing a great job! What a doll!
I love the picture of Anika in the swing. Exciting times.
She is so cute! I absolutely love those pictures of her!!
I just love her bath time picture. So precious!
Post a Comment