We ate at a fun crepe shop in SLC with the Merkets. It is called Lunaberry.
What great service and yummy crepes!! We loved the Mango Chicken crepe and
enjoyed the samples of tasty frozen yogurt that were offered to us. The lady even
gave us a free dessert crepe (bananas and Nutella) "for the mothers."
You should eat there too.
Nathaniel finished classes just over a week ago. He starts again next week.
He still rides his bike to work (and school) and enjoys his job.
Anika is now 7 months old. She is having more fun with "games" now.
She likes peek-a-boo and Nathaniel's hand-in-mouth game.

We have a hummingbird nest in our backyard. We used to see her all the time,
and could see the baby hummingbird's nose poking over the side of the nest.
It is on the branch under the dead leaf, a little left of center.
I made some apricot leather. I love apricot leather; my grandpa used to make it.

Nathaniel made some currant jam and syrup from the currants in our yard.
I saw a box and suddenly had the urge to put the baby in the box...

We had two expired coupons that were still honored: free crazy bread and
$.99 Rootbeer freezes from A&W. Yum! "The worst they can say is 'no.'"
Nathaniel made this table with his dad. He just has to put sealant on it and brace it to the wall.
Our garden sort of tanked this year. Sad. But, we ate our first zucchini the other day,
and it was delicious. If you're trying to get rid of some (it seems like people always are),
we'll help you out :) I would put a picture of our garden, but it would be too terrible.
We're still using cloth diapers. Our Fuzzi Bunz came the other day.
These are pocket diapers instead of prefolds with covers. Me gusta.
Some fresh homemade French Bread. Courtesy of Nathaniel.

What great service and yummy crepes!! We loved the Mango Chicken crepe and
enjoyed the samples of tasty frozen yogurt that were offered to us. The lady even
gave us a free dessert crepe (bananas and Nutella) "for the mothers."
You should eat there too.
Nathaniel finished classes just over a week ago. He starts again next week.
He still rides his bike to work (and school) and enjoys his job.
Anika is now 7 months old. She is having more fun with "games" now.
She likes peek-a-boo and Nathaniel's hand-in-mouth game.

We have a hummingbird nest in our backyard. We used to see her all the time,
and could see the baby hummingbird's nose poking over the side of the nest.
It is on the branch under the dead leaf, a little left of center.

I made some apricot leather. I love apricot leather; my grandpa used to make it.

Nathaniel made some currant jam and syrup from the currants in our yard.

I saw a box and suddenly had the urge to put the baby in the box...

We had two expired coupons that were still honored: free crazy bread and
$.99 Rootbeer freezes from A&W. Yum! "The worst they can say is 'no.'"
Nathaniel made this table with his dad. He just has to put sealant on it and brace it to the wall.

Our garden sort of tanked this year. Sad. But, we ate our first zucchini the other day,
and it was delicious. If you're trying to get rid of some (it seems like people always are),
we'll help you out :) I would put a picture of our garden, but it would be too terrible.
We're still using cloth diapers. Our Fuzzi Bunz came the other day.
These are pocket diapers instead of prefolds with covers. Me gusta.

Some fresh homemade French Bread. Courtesy of Nathaniel.


4 comments:
Those crepes were good. Yum. We didn't even get to plant a garden this year. Summer time and no fresh vegetables - definitely a tragedy.
What a talented husband! And your little Anika is SO big! It's fun to see her sitting up already! Time flies.
I love that first pic of Anika, her smile is so cute! I think I could handle apricot leather, currant jam, or french bread - way to go.
Anika is getting So big!!! And she is super cute!
Post a Comment