We had planned to go to Logan about a half dozen times before it actually worked out.We went the end of July (so this is late). Here we are driving through Sardine Canyon.
Anika did surprisingly well on the drive there.
Nathaniel took over for me right before we were married. I've known them for over 6 years!
They are wonderful people!
We miss the picture we didn't take at Yah Poh with the Lindstroms and Bennetts :(
Nathaniel participated in our old ward's biathlon that the Willeitners had planned.
He was doing really well until he sprained his ankle.
But he still managed to win. I guess his bike commuting was what did the trick,along with Brianna's nice road bike.
LE and Anika. They happened to have matching USU dresses, and I happened to take Anika's.So of course we put them on and took some pictures. Too bad these girls can't hang out more often.
Potluck @ Adams Park
Good friends and yummy food. We miss the other people we didn't get to see,as well as those who have already moved.
Anika enjoying her banana through a mesh feeder during the potluck.
Kris and Than trying to entertain Anika in the car. We made sure to get ina game of Settlers with the Bennetts.
Here we are at Gossner's Cheese Factory. Hooray for samples! We were very disappointedto find out that they stopped making half and half. We also made a stop at Casper's.
We wish we had taken more pictures, seen more people, and had more time. It was really
great to finally go and visit though. It was weird to think we hadn't been to Logan for more than 7 months. At one point I must have been on auto pilot because I started driving to our old apartment. Unfortunately the drive home wasn't as good. We left Logan... and then 1 1/2 hours later we left Brigham City.

4 comments:
Wish we would have known you were there that weekend! WE would have loved to have seen your family! Looks like you all had an amazing time! Anika is soooo cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time in Logan. P.S. I was totally wondering what a mesh feeder looked like, I'm glad you had a pic of Anika using it. Where do you get those? I always wanted one for Parker when he was younger. What kinds of things do you feed Anika using it?
Ah reliving the glory days. It was fun having you guys visit. You should do it again sometime.
We want to see you too. :( We are only 10 minutes from SLC and totally on the way to Logan! Don't forget to stop by next time you are in SLC.
Glad you liked Lunaberry.
Post a Comment