Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Sister's Wedding


My sister, Emily, married Ben Powell on June 19th, 2010.

Now the three Emily's in my family all have different last names.
On my side of the family, our kids will still only have aunts named Emily.

The happy couple. They met at BYU and were ballroom dance partners
for a time. I guess they still are.

Here is a picture of my family from the wrong angle. I need to get the one
from the camera we were actually looking at. You mostly can't see Than.
My nephew, Owen, is the cute kiddo looking at this camera :)

Here is Anika hanging out with my dad and my Farfar.

3 comments:

Chris and Justine Johnson said...

Oh! That is so great. Please tell her congratulations for me. They look so cute together.

Ryanna said...

It was good to see the pictures of Emily, she sure did look beautiful.

em said...

If I give you the good picture of our family, do you promise to remove the horrific one of me?

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs