The other day I could tell that Anika woke up from her nap. After a few minutes I heard some rustling
and I realized she had gotten my Ensign. (She tries to grab EVERYTHING!) I ran upstairs to get it
before she tore it to pieces or ate it. I promise I didn't set it up. I laughed and ran to get the camera,
hoping she wouldn't move. This is what I saw when I opened the door.

"Yes, mom. Did you need something?"

Here she is playing with her toys. It is so cute how she LOVES to have the whole
basket of toys and pull things out one by one at her leisure.

So sweet.

My Mother-in-law gave me this cute bear suit. I tried several times to put Anika in it
before summertime, but she was just too lost inside. I took it along on a few occasions
this summer where it might get cold enough for her to wear it. Finally we had an opportunity,
but it is just a bit too small now. Hopefully our other kids can enjoy it.

She has been really good at putting her own binkie in for some time now, but sometimes
she puts it in the wrong way (and seems to know it) and acts like that's how it is supposed to be.

"Is there a problem?"

She absolutely LOVES my hairbrush! I'm not sure why (maybe because I'd rather her not
play with it because it isn't exactly safe or sanitary). I've wondered if it would help her sleep better
if I let her cuddle with it :) She likes it more than any stuffed animal, blanket or toy.

This picture is for Nathaniel. He likes the face she pulls when he wrings the washcloth out above
her stomach. Look at those cheeks. He and his dad like to say she is hiding nuts in them.

and I realized she had gotten my Ensign. (She tries to grab EVERYTHING!) I ran upstairs to get it
before she tore it to pieces or ate it. I promise I didn't set it up. I laughed and ran to get the camera,
hoping she wouldn't move. This is what I saw when I opened the door.

"Yes, mom. Did you need something?"

Here she is playing with her toys. It is so cute how she LOVES to have the whole
basket of toys and pull things out one by one at her leisure.

So sweet.

My Mother-in-law gave me this cute bear suit. I tried several times to put Anika in it
before summertime, but she was just too lost inside. I took it along on a few occasions
this summer where it might get cold enough for her to wear it. Finally we had an opportunity,
but it is just a bit too small now. Hopefully our other kids can enjoy it.

She has been really good at putting her own binkie in for some time now, but sometimes
she puts it in the wrong way (and seems to know it) and acts like that's how it is supposed to be.

"Is there a problem?"

She absolutely LOVES my hairbrush! I'm not sure why (maybe because I'd rather her not
play with it because it isn't exactly safe or sanitary). I've wondered if it would help her sleep better
if I let her cuddle with it :) She likes it more than any stuffed animal, blanket or toy.

This picture is for Nathaniel. He likes the face she pulls when he wrings the washcloth out above
her stomach. Look at those cheeks. He and his dad like to say she is hiding nuts in them.


4 comments:
Lina, she is so adorable. I love how she puts her binkie in herself sometimes, that is so funny! We should go on a walk sometime with our babies, let me know!
Awww. What a character. I'm glad she has good taste in reading material.
She is a crack up! Love seeing her grow! Thanks for all the recent updates!
All those pictures are adorable. I think my favorite is, "Is there a problem?"
Post a Comment