I recently discovered the program "Conversations" on the online Mormon Channel. I skipped around and have mostly listened to the episodes with members from the Quorum of the Twelve, but I LOVE it! The episodes are 1 to 1 1/2 hours, but I often listen to it in parts while I get ready or take care of things around the house. As it says below, it has lifted my spirit and has inspired my thoughts. Maybe it can do the same for you!

The Mormon Channel describes this program as follows:
Conversations features interviews with people of interest to the LDS community—
General Authorities, Auxiliary leaders, and faithful Latter-day Saints.
Some are joined by their spouses, who contribute an additional dimension.
Each has an interesting story and a unique perspective. These discussions are done in a style which allows the listener to become acquainted with those being
interviewed in an informal way. This is particularly interesting with the
featured general authorities, who are known to most only in formal settings.
Conversations offers advice, wisdom and interesting stories that will
lift your spirit and inspire your thoughts.
Quote and picture found here: http://radio.lds.org/eng/programs/conversations

2 comments:
Thanks for talking about this program. I just listened to one of the conversations and found it very enjoyable.
The Conversations are wonderful aren't they? But I have to say I like Sherri Dew a LOT better than Ruth Todd.
Post a Comment