I'm tired, I don't sleep well, and I dream way too much.
I don't want to eat the things I should.
I feel sick fairly often, but mostly at night.
I feel MUCH better than I did with Anika.
I heard the baby's heartbeat on Monday.
I'm hoping things will go better this time.
If all goes well, baby should be here around December 29th.
I hope baby won't be early - late sounds good (at least right now).
I'm not excited for the December part, but it'll be OK.


11 comments:
Well this is exciting news. I'm glad you're feeling better this time around and hope it sticks. Maybe you could hold out for a New Year's baby :)
Congrats! Two kids is lots of work, but way fun!
woo hoo!! Congrats Lina! We are having baby #2 in the beginning of december!
Wonderful news!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Oh I'm so excited for you! I hope it goes better for you as well! You'll notice it'll fly by compared to the first one, at least that's how it was for us. Congratulations!
Well happy day, another little Hardman! I am glad you are feeling better than the first time around. Do you think it's just because you have a little squirt to take your mind off of it?
Oh yay!!!!! I hope things go better for you this time too. You've earned it!
YEAH!! That's so fabulous! Congratulations!
YAY!! I'm glad you're feeling better, and I'm hoping you go close to your due date this time (doing what you did again would be tough!). And to Audrey's comment- A New Year's baby like mine! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! :)
Post a Comment