We went to the U2 concert about a month ago. It was pretty awesome,
and Nathaniel should be the one telling you about it but...
Reaching 164' is "The Claw."
If you look on the screen in the picture below you can see The Fray opening for U2.
Us - at least Than looks normal in this picture :)
I didn't get very many good pictures, but it was fun!
The screen showed dozens of random facts while we waited for U2. Some include:
(and these numbers were still increasing or decreasing based on changes,
and I rounded some of them out a bit)
Births Today: 30,500
Money spent on weight loss in US today: 160,000
Google searches today: 3,030,000,000
World Population: 6,966,641,000
Solar energy striking the earth today (Mwh): 2,481,000,000,000
Net forest lost this year: 2,051,750 hectacres
U2 song preformed on the 360* Tour: 51
Show: 90
Bono

The concert was great. U2 sounded really good, and they had a lot of charisma or
stage presence or something. They were Nathaniel's favorite band when he was growing up,
and he was really happy to be able to finally see them live.

1 comment:
I bet that was a great concert. I might be a little jealous :)
Post a Comment