Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Little Update #2


We went to the Monte L. Bean Museum on BYU campus and Anika thought it was pretty great.
She especially LOVED touching the snake! She asked to do it again and again.

Kissing her sock monkey from Grandma Hardman.

Climbing.

Eating the beans and corn for taco soup as we were making it.

She loves the toy moose next to her. Thankfully it isn't ours because it plays the Mexican Hat dance
while it "dances." It is pretty annoying, but you can't believe how she is attached to it when she has it.
The moose shirt she has on is for her baby brother, but she wanted to wear it.
It is one of her very most favorite animals!

Being cute with Meg

One day she wouldn't come upstairs so I went without her. After awhile I went back to see what she was getting into. She was in the stroller trying to reach the container of snacks on the sun shade.

Helping to shuck the corn. She can actually do it pretty well if you get her started.
She was always so excited about it. One time we shucked right when we got it because
she couldn't wait until dinner. She likes to eat it a lot too.

I love my busy baby!

Playing in the water feature at Liberty Park with some friends.

Cute girls

More friends


Cute moms

4 comments:

Sarah said...

She seems like quite the busy babe! You sure have your hands full. She sure is cute!!

Audrey said...

What an adventuresome soul. I can't believe she loved the snake, but maybe that's just because I don't like them :)

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

She is so stinkin cute!! And congrats on the baby boy news! When are you due?

The Larchars said...

yayy!!! She is super cute- and she's a corn husker? Wow! I hope this pregnancy is going well for you, can't wait to see the little man himself!

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs