Than and I went to a "Beatles" concert. The group is actually called "1964 the Tribute."
I was totally surprised to learn they have been together for 28 years!
They mostly played early Beatles songs; hence the 1964, but with some other classics.
They sang, spoke, dressed and acted very much like the original Beatles.
They even looked like them (but only from a distance). I was impressed.
We went to a pick-your-own raspberry patch in Payson. We got over 4lbs of DELICIOUS raspberries.
Of course Anika thought it was such a wonderful thing (she loves fruit and picking produce) and ate A LOT!
I considered making jam but we ended up just eating them and freezing some :)
Our friends, the Roberts, came along.
Anika loves to push her stroller.
A funny pig we saw at Thanksgiving Point Farm Country on $2 Tuesdays in August.
At Bridal Veil Falls on our walk up Provo Canyon.
About to go on a carriage ride for our 5th Anniversary.
Anika giggling at a goat. Also at Thanksgiving Point.
Notice the pie crusts, each with a can of food sitting on it. This is one of Anika's
favorite things to do. Who knew food storage would make such a good toy.

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! Anika is pretty smart to put those cans in the pie tins! :)
Post a Comment