I do actually, but in exchange I'll need to see a good picture of the baby belly! Here's a quick one, but I don't know how healthy it is.
Cheesey Potato Soup
2 cups chicken stock (more or less for desired consistency) 1 can cream of potato soup 1 can cream of chicken soup 1 Tbsp. chopped onions 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1 tsp. chives 1 tsp. chopped parsley 1 tsp. garlic salt (Serves 4)
Mix together chicken stock, potato soup and chicken soup, then add onions. Heat on medium until warm. Stir in cheese a handful at a time until melted. Add spices, serve immediately.
Bean burritos (make homemade refried beans from pinto beans), baked oatmeal, shepherds pie, chicken broccoli rice casserole. Just some ideas. Send me an email if you want or need recipes. mer.christensen@gmail.com
Here's one I just found the other day! I find myself needing them too. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/easiest-pasta-and-broccoli-recipe.html. Sorry I don't know how to make it a link, so you can copy and paste it. It's great though
5 comments:
I do actually, but in exchange I'll need to see a good picture of the baby belly! Here's a quick one, but I don't know how healthy it is.
Cheesey Potato Soup
2 cups chicken stock (more or less for desired consistency)
1 can cream of potato soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 Tbsp. chopped onions
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp. chives
1 tsp. chopped parsley
1 tsp. garlic salt
(Serves 4)
Mix together chicken stock, potato soup and chicken soup, then add onions. Heat on medium until warm. Stir in cheese a handful at a time until melted. Add spices, serve immediately.
Bean burritos (make homemade refried beans from pinto beans), baked oatmeal, shepherds pie, chicken broccoli rice casserole. Just some ideas. Send me an email if you want or need recipes. mer.christensen@gmail.com
Some things we like to do:
*Breakfast for dinner: hashbrowns and eggs or whole wheat pancakes (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/grain-and-nut-whole-wheat-pancakes/detail.aspx ) or waffles (http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/whole-wheat-waffles-recipe)
*Gnochi Al Forno w/ Spinach http://enlightenedcooking.blogspot.com/2011/02/dinner-for-lazy-cold-recipe-gnocchi-al.html
*Chicken with Quinoa and Veggies http://allrecipes.com/recipe/chicken-with-quinoa-and-veggies/detail.aspx
*Pasta with sauteed veggies in olive oil topped with grated Parmesan cheese
*No Bake Macaroni and Cheese http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/no_bake_macaroni_cheese.html
*When all else fails, Papa Murphy's Pizza . . .
Crock Pot Italian Chicken
8 oz cream cheese
2 cans cream of chicken (use 1)
1 zesty italian salad dressing seasoning packet
4-6 diced, uncooked chicken
combine all in crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours. eat over rice or pasta.
Here's one I just found the other day! I find myself needing them too. http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/easiest-pasta-and-broccoli-recipe.html. Sorry I don't know how to make it a link, so you can copy and paste it. It's great though
Post a Comment