Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cabin in Star Valley


I still love this place! We enjoyed lots of playing. We played bocce ball, frisbee,
ping pong, pool, foos ball, and stayed up late every night playing games after
the kids were in bed. We enjoyed going on walks, and Nathaniel especially
enjoyed his biking and running for training while we were there.

Anika with her cousins. I guess they all independently climbed into the swing
and Than snapped a picture. It wasn't planned or posed.

Grandpa took the grandkids on "Safaris" through the tall weeds to look for golf balls.
Anika even got to find one.

Grandpa used two hoses to make a track for the dozen or two golf balls they found to roll down...

...It was a hit!

Cousins in the hammock.

Anika spent a lot of time swinging, but she also enjoyed pushing her cousin's toy dog in the swing.

Fun with Daddy

We got to see a lot of farm animals around. At this particular cabin we saw sheep, chickens,
turkeys and dogs. We learned that the owner keeps a couple llamas in his other sheep pasture
because they will chase down the coyotes. Weird, huh?

Swinging with Grandpa.

Playing bocce ball.

Anika enjoyed the toys at the cabin.

Anika and Aunt "Eh" (Emily) listening to the piano play a song.

Here are the kids finding random ways to have fun.

3 comments:

Woodward Family said...

How fun! I have some great memories from the cabin!! It was good to see you a few weeks ago and I don't think I told you congrats on the boy!!!!

Morgan said...

Sounds like a blast! I love Star Valley!

ba said...

What great fun! You guys always seem to have such a blast when you go.

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs