Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Hardman is...



We had an ultrasound today.
Things seem okay.
They would put my due date as December 31st
(v. December 29th).
Baby is a boy!
Any name ideas?
Baby Nathaniel


Baby Lina


Baby Anika

But no Christmas baby please :)

8 comments:

Audrey said...

Yay for little boys! Names . . . you could always do something cruel and name your December baby something like Noel . . . :)

Ryanna said...

I love the name Sven but I am pretty sure ry will never let me use it.

Kristin said...

I remember thinking the same thing until it was Christmas day and I was hoping he would just be born already! (Holiday or no, I was ready to be done! :)

Amber said...

Yay! I like Landon & Derrick. Not sure what types of names you are going for: traditional, modern, special meaning. But those are a couple of my favorites...besides Parker of course.

Emily and David said...

Three people in my family (a brother, two nephews) share the same birthday: Dec. 21st. They love it! Also, I like the name Liam. It's a form of William, and very common in England.

Meredith said...

Yay for baby boys! Congrats. Boy names were hard for us so I seriously have no suggestions. We were lucky we could agree on the name Greyson! Good luck.

The Larchars said...

Wow! Congrats!!!

jenny mcfarland said...

About 2 years apart and a little boy, you are going to have so much fun. That's about what we're doing now. Congrats!

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs