Lately Anika and I like to say to each other, "You're my cuppy-cake."
Notice Anika's new purse...?
Oh, wait. That's not really a purse! It is a paper with 3 headbands on it.
Now the green one is all stretched out.
I found her wearing her new "purse" at Kid-to-Kid.
What a cute and creative $10 purse :P
Anika got traced at preschool. I figured this might be the best way to save it :)
She is sure a character!
This is Anika's Anika cookie.
She also got to make this at preschool. So fun :)
We moved Anika back into her toddler bed. It has been soooo much
better this time around. She will even wake up in the morning,
and stay in her room reading books.
For the last month or two she has usually been calling me, "Lina."

3 comments:
Your kids are darling! That is silly that Seth likes the vacuum so much! Anika is so adorable. Don't you love getting to know their personalities as they grow? So fun!
What a funny little girl. Definitely a character.
I love her pigtails. And her purse- I'm sure you were happy to discover that! :)
I think it's funny (at that age) when kids call their parents by their first name. You wonder if they do it on purpose?
Post a Comment