Seth at 9 months:
Weight - 22lbs 3.5oz (86%)
Length - 28.75ish squirmy inches (63%)
Head circumference - 17.9" (62%)
Seth has been a very busy boy these last few months.
He spent all kinds of time being sweet,
perfecting his crawl,
pulling to stand everywhere,
and mastering the stairs.
Now we have to keep the stairs blocked off. He is a champ when it comes to climbing up, but he doesn't know how to go down and doesn't quite understand that he can't just stop and sit anytime.
One of his very most favorite things is the vacuum! I often just leave it out (usually lying down) for him to play with. He has been known to bring vacuum attachments along to cuddle while I nurse him, and would surely take them to bed if I would let him. Unlike some other kids, he cries when I turn the vacuum off.
Seth loves to clap, bounce, jump, and talk. His favorite word is, "aasch."

1 comment:
That's hilarious that he snuggles the vacuum attachments. Ellen starts screaming the second I roll the vacuum into the room.
Post a Comment