Hooray! Nathaniel has an MBA!
In this picture Anika wouldn't stand by Nathaniel because she wasn't sure about all his attire. While we were looking for a parking she noticed graduates walking around everywhere. She thought they were wearing pirate hats, wondered why, and was "nervous about all those pirate hats."
We sat pretty far away where the kids had rows of seats and other
areas to wander, explore and play in.
Seth seemed a bit mesmerized by the big room, the sounds, and all of the people at first. He just sat contentedly on my lap for awhile at first. He would randomly clap, then wave, then whoot/call out, then wave some more. It was pretty funny.
Then he just wanted to get into mischief of one kind or another.
So I got some nice pictures of the screen. The guy here mentioned Nathaniel's Capstone Group's Project in his speech because it was, as Nathaniel would humbly say, "A Masterpiece."
This picture is sort of like "Where's Waldo?" but with Nathaniel.
By the time the ceremony was over, Anika had taken out her ponytail and
removed her shoes, but she had finally warmed up to the idea of the pirates
and let Dad sit by her. Several hours later, Anika randomly told us,
"I was kind of nervous about all of those pirates, but I kind of liked
the graduration. Sometimes boring things can be fun."
Seth lost one of his shoes (actually I probably did), but we found it.
Both kids were quite a handful, but mostly as much as I had figured they would be.
We also had a nice eat-rocks-and-roll-down-the-hill break outside while a lot
of the long list of names were read.
Here is Nathaniel with his parents.
Foreshadowing...
...and again...
Congratulations, Nathaniel! We are so proud and excited!
P.S. I took the kids with me to pay Nathaniel's last short semester of tuition while we waited for the convocation. (Yes, he has one more class but graduated.).
We actually went to the wrong ceremony at first. I'm glad I figured it
out when I did, though :) Ha ha.

3 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! For the both of you :)
Congrats to Nathaniel on (almost) being done and congrats to Lina on (almost) having him back!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment