Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Seth's 2nd Birthday


Our birthday boy chose hot dogs for dinner.  He saw them at the store and said "hot gog."  I bought them, but we were considering getting pizza for dinner and eating hot dogs another night when I saw Seth climbing on the dishwasher door trying to reach the buns while asking for "hot gog."  So hot dogs it was.
 We had some grapes, mandarin oranges and cauliflower with it.  

Here is is silly face.

Anika colored and wrapped this picture for Seth.  She was very concerned when we were about to open presents that she hadn't finished making something for him.  I helped her finish up so she wouldn't be upset.  I l love that she likes to color pictures for people, so I try to encourage it.

I got rid of some of our bath toys before moving, and the kids want toys in the bath here at the hotel.  So Seth got some bath toys!

I love it when kids squat like this!


 Here is Seth looking at the picture that Anika colored for him.

In this picture the lights are actually off and we are singing to Seth as
Nathaniel walks Seth's cheesecake over.  

Seth loves to climb on the table.  Even more than that, he loves to reach over that half wall and turn the sink faucet on and off, on and off, and on... and off and on, and off.  I am soooo glad we have two bedrooms each off one side of a living room while we are here in the hotel.  But sometimes I still feel like it would have been best to stay in some sort of jungle gym.  The kids like to have the couch pulled out a couple feet so they can climb over, play behind, pretend to be caught or stuck, do somersaults back over, etc.  They also climb on and under the end tables and jump on the beds.  Hmm. 

Birthday Boy!  He doesn't say much, but he can tell you how old he is :)

Blowing out the candle.  I also like the picture of the Georgia Temple in the background.  My friend, Suzanne gave it to me before we left.

Random cute note:  Seth has started saying/singing, "Go, go, go, go!"
while waving his arms up and down.

I took a picture of the cheesecake because it was so cute and little.

Anika wanted me to take a picture of her eating, so here it is!

This is part of Nathaniel's new office building.  I was worried that the security car that roams the parking lot for his company was going to chase me off.  His company is very serious about security.


In this picture toward the right you can see Nathaniel coming out.  We have been picking him up from work at the end of the day, but he has been leaving a half an hour early each morning to walk to work.  We are a bit limited with no bikes, 1 car, and kids sleeping halfway between a UT and GA schedule.  He even walked on the SUPER cold days!  

No comments:

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs