Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4th of July Weekend

We went to our neighbor's cul-de-sac for fireworks on the 4th. Seth was hesitant but gave the sparklers a try after I offered to help him.

Anika was dancing around with hers ☺️

It's hard to tell but Kari has a tiny red clippy in her hair.  Nathaniel Stayed home with her while I took the kids to the neighbor's. 

Sweet baby

Some special foaming sand the kids "made" while playing at the neighbors... Made by putting sand into water 😉

A big church (Anika's last bible school, in fact) did fireworks on the 2nd. Than took the kids and I stayed home with Kari.  They watched from Anika's old school, Big Creek.

People from our ward shared glow rings and face paint.

The kids had so much fun playing!




The kids earned some tokens for games at Chuck-e-cheese by doing things that help our family to be healthy or happy.

With this shirt I can think of my sister more. 😉

No comments:

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs