
So I've been trying to exercise more consistently. USU offers a Fun, Fit Forever pass
that allows you to go to any and all of 32 classes (including boot camp, jazzercise,
piyo - pilates/yoga, spinning, turbo kick, yoga, walking club, water aerobics, and hip hop;
and you can meet with a registered dietician for free) that are offered each week.
Yet another reason to love USU! I totally recommend getting a pass. Anyway, I have been
going to the Jazzercise classes. It has been so much fun and has helped me stay in
pretty good shape. My friend, Suzanne, came to visit me and asked if I had lost weight.
It hadn't even occurred to me that I could have. I hopped on the scale, and sure enough
I had lost about 5lbs! How cool is that? When I do try to lose weight it always seems
so slow and ineffective and such hard work for every pound.
What a pleasant surprise! Jazzercise for life!

1 comment:
Lina, you should bug Nathaniel to post something. It seems like in every couple only one person works on the Blog... usually it's the girl ahmm... dang. Tell Nate I say hi! (cool Jazzercise post)
Post a Comment