Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Story

Nathaniel and I have been adding a lot of stories to "Our Story" instead of 
posting on our blog.  This website is similar to a blog but very different too.  
It has a lot of really nice features, including connections to companies that 
will archive your stories on DVD or print them in a book.  I have been adding 
stories from my single college days and stories my dad wrote when I was young.  
I hope to eventually make a very complete timeline and get it printed in a book.  
Nathaniel's timeline is incredible!  He remembers so many events from his life 
and is great at including details and sharing his stories in fun and interesting ways.  
Mine, on the other hand, has only a few stories and I have a hard time making 
things sound fun.  But, I'm working on it.   

No comments:

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs