One of my favorite things about winter ending (one of my many favorite things about that)
is hearing the birds chirp in the morning. I still vividly remember the ending of
my first winter in Logan. I was silly enough to take a 7:30 class which is a bad idea in the
spring semester because it is so much colder in the mornings than the fall semester. Anyway,
I was all bundled up, walking to class and I noticed the birds chirping. I remember finding
it so refreshing and I came to treasure those beautiful, freezing cold morning walks to class
I've noticed the birds chirping again lately and I love it!
is hearing the birds chirp in the morning. I still vividly remember the ending of
my first winter in Logan. I was silly enough to take a 7:30 class which is a bad idea in the
spring semester because it is so much colder in the mornings than the fall semester. Anyway,
I was all bundled up, walking to class and I noticed the birds chirping. I remember finding
it so refreshing and I came to treasure those beautiful, freezing cold morning walks to class
I've noticed the birds chirping again lately and I love it!

3 comments:
I came out of class the other day and hear the birds chirping. It seemed sort of odd to me, because I was wearing twenty layers of clothes. But I agree, it is somewhat refreshing to hear.
Thanks for commenting on our blog- I was afraid people had stopped reading ours too. I totally think we should hang out more also, but I think we're totally limited to Sundays and holidays. You guys HAVE to stay through the summer.
I can't wait till it's really spring. I know what you mean about feeling anxious. I took this natural disasters course a couple of years ago and was constantly afraid I was going to be crushed inside a building after an earthquake. Maybe you and I could work on worrying a little less :)
Post a Comment