Nathaniel is currently in his last undergraduate class ever!
I'm not sure how he feels about it... probably bittersweet, as most of us
would/did/do feel. Next week he has finals and will be done by Wednesday.
Then he'll have a week and a half to finish his studying for the
second actuarial exam which is on May 8th.
I'm not sure how he feels about it... probably bittersweet, as most of us
would/did/do feel. Next week he has finals and will be done by Wednesday.
Then he'll have a week and a half to finish his studying for the
second actuarial exam which is on May 8th.
We had a nice, nearly final little bit of time on campus together today.
We tried to sell back some textbooks, but he decided to keep them after finding
out how much he would get for them. We browsed through the bookstore hoping
last week's sales were still going on. They weren't, but we ran into Kris Sanders.
Maybe we'll get something next weekend after graduation...
The Quad on A-DayWe stopped at Hazel's, a bread and pastry shop, located in "The Hub"
one final time. (I've only been there a time or two before. In order to redeem my
free-slice-of-bread token then too). We each got a free, thick slice of bread using
the coupons we won last week at A-Day. Yummy. I just found one more free token.
Then we walked through the BNR and went across the walkway
that connects it to the Natural Resources building just for fun. Our last stop was the
"Quad-side Cafe" to use our coupon for one free specialty drink. We had
white caramel hot chocolate. Neither of us were quite sure where we got
that coupon, but figured it might have been playing Bingo during the
"College of Education Week" just before I graduated. We won quite a bit of stuff there too. :)
I enjoyed the students and the flowers and remembered how I would walk through
the BNR and NR buildings all the time when the weather was especially cold and snowy.
We also picked up our final copy of The Utah Statesman.
This is my secret and my suggestion to any current or future USU students.
Get involved in something and pick up the Statesman every time it is printed (3x/week).
This is the key getting the most free Aggie Ice Cream, food, and stuff, and
knowing what other fun/free events are going on.
We still have four tokens for free Aggie Ice Cream that we have been saving forever.
I definitely look forward to using those in the next few months too!
We LOVE USU!
1 comment:
Glad to hear we're not the only free aggie ice cream coupon hoarders (sp?). That post was sort of sad, you're not leaving yet are you?
Post a Comment