Thursday, May 7, 2009

What do we do now?

Ironically enough this picture was right at the end of Nathaniel's college graduation
pictures in the file. I decided to post it just for fun. Here you see two of his best friends ever:
Bryce Hayes, N-Dog, and Kris Bennett.
Nathaniel graduated... Magna Cum Laude. It rained, but at least it didn't snow.
Really it was a very pleasant day. The graduation ceremonies were generally enjoyable.
We were able to squeeze a nice gathering of family into our apartment and eat
surprisingly yummy Hawaiian Haystacks.

Oh, and we got a picture with Big Blue! Wahoo!
It is a little weird now that we have both graduated. We have both LOVED
being students at Utah State University. We've been in school for most of our lives (and I now try
to teach school), but I was most grateful to ease out of the college world as a student spouse.
Now what?
Nathaniel has been studying, studying, studying this past week for his 2nd actuarial
exam this Friday. Hopefully he will pass and then we'll be one giant step closer towards finding a job.
Then he can be busy a house-husband as he looks for a job.
I have another long and hard month at work. I have SO many extra meetings and
responsibilities at work this month... not to mention SO many kids! Then they are going to
make me move my room for the 3rd time in less than one year. I have to do it after school
gets out but before I leave for my trip. School ends June 4th, we are planning to head to SLC on
June 5th and jump on our plane to happiness and bliss on June 6th.
Hmmm... makes things interesting.

3 comments:

Sylwia said...

congratulations to Nathaniel on his graduation! it's not easy to get that first college degree. i hope he finds a good job soon, and i cant wait to read all about your trip to norway!

em said...

I feel your pain. Life has gotten so ridiculously busy for me. I can't wait until our vacation!!!!

Anonymous said...

... I wish I was wondering what to do next...

I know very well what to do next... Fall 09 semester. I don't like the sound of that.

Graduation is like one never ending summer break.

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs