It seems like every aspect of my life lately has been requiring so much more from me
(especially work and work, oh and work). Don't you just love it when that happens?
I've been working harder and working later and working more at home while trying to
squeeze in the other increasing responsibilities here and there, usually coming to find
that they have been severely neglected (i.e. preparing for our trip, planting a garden, etc.).
However, many of these things that need to be done will be resolved or back to normal
by the time we leave for Europe. Our garden should be planted (probably by Nathaniel),
my portfolio needs to be turned in, my room at school has to be moved (yes, for the 3rd time
in less than 1 year!!!), I won't be able to plan any more for our trip, and other things
will have calmed down.
Therefore, I am so extremely excited for our trip to Europe because that means so many
thing will have been taken care of AND I will have a dream vacation come true. So I made a chain to countdown the days and keep the end in sight, otherwise I might have a nervous breakdown...
One night I got home from my after-school meeting and worked until 11:00 (aside from
eating dinner, reading scriptures and some RS stuff). I was typing a report and saw that
Nathaniel had fallen asleep while reading his book. I guess he was just too relaxed
being out of school and work.
No, I tease him, but he has been rather busy learning some computer programs,
job hunting, working in the garden, reading and playing computer games in moderation,
and making dinner about every night. He even made my treat for the Relief Society Social!
I am very grateful for his help and support. I am also very grateful that he has a break from
work and school for a time because he sure deserves it.
(especially work and work, oh and work). Don't you just love it when that happens?
I've been working harder and working later and working more at home while trying to
squeeze in the other increasing responsibilities here and there, usually coming to find
that they have been severely neglected (i.e. preparing for our trip, planting a garden, etc.).
However, many of these things that need to be done will be resolved or back to normal
by the time we leave for Europe. Our garden should be planted (probably by Nathaniel),
my portfolio needs to be turned in, my room at school has to be moved (yes, for the 3rd time
in less than 1 year!!!), I won't be able to plan any more for our trip, and other things
will have calmed down.
Therefore, I am so extremely excited for our trip to Europe because that means so manything will have been taken care of AND I will have a dream vacation come true. So I made a chain to countdown the days and keep the end in sight, otherwise I might have a nervous breakdown...
One night I got home from my after-school meeting and worked until 11:00 (aside from
eating dinner, reading scriptures and some RS stuff). I was typing a report and saw that
Nathaniel had fallen asleep while reading his book. I guess he was just too relaxed
being out of school and work.
No, I tease him, but he has been rather busy learning some computer programs,job hunting, working in the garden, reading and playing computer games in moderation,
and making dinner about every night. He even made my treat for the Relief Society Social!
I am very grateful for his help and support. I am also very grateful that he has a break from
work and school for a time because he sure deserves it.

8 comments:
I sure would agree that "when it rains, it pours!" You are amazing and I know you will be able to conquer it all-bit by bit. I was sad we moved too-It happened so quickly that I didn't have time to come say bye. Good thing for the blog. I hope everything gets wrapped up,and you have an amazing trip-because you deserve it!
:)Shayla
I'm glad you made a chain. I'm not sure why, but they really seem to help emotionally :) Try not to stress too much.
I'm sorry that you have to AGAIN! I'm glad you have a count-down. I'll be praying for you!
(I meant I'm sorry that you have to move again.)
I'm so glad for you guys! You totally deserve it. Sometimes I think that my life is so stressful and hard and that I just can't do it anymore. It's nice to know that there are people out there who have a lot on their plate and they just keep on working hard... and it's nice to know that sometimes the really hard days clear up and you get such a great reward.
I would love to help you move your classroom. If you need it. Let me know. I am excited that you get to go on your trip soon. Yeah for vacations.
If anyone can do all that, it's you. I like Nathaniel's little purple flower blanket.
Oh man, isn't it so crazy to be busy? But at the same time, it's kind of nice to know you are accomplishing something. I am always amazed by you though. You are always so calm and collected whenever I see you, and you seem to manage to get everything done! You make the best RS president. And, that trip couldn't come at a better time, could it. I'm so glad you'll get to take it!
Post a Comment