Friday, September 25, 2009

Moving Day


I am excited to stop living out of boxes, unpack and get things arranged at our new place.
In the mean time, Nathaniel's parents have been so kind to let us stay here for a
few weeks. We closed on Wednesday and move in today! Thanks to my
sister-in-law/Realtor we were able to look at about twenty places almost as soon as
we found out we were moving to Orem. She has been very helpful and on top of things,
and I would highly recommend her! I think it has been one month to the day since we
went to look for houses, so everything has been very fast. Also, thanks to our mortgage broker,
we were able to get our loan super fast and move forward with the whole process.
I took some pictures but our camera cord to download them is packed somewhere
so you'll have to keep waiting and enjoy these for now...
Come visit and see for yourself instead!

We now have one of these, thanks Farfar (grandpa)!


And we have these growing ALL over our tiny backyard.

Baby update: I've been able to feel (and tell that I'm feeling) our little
girl move around. It is fun. I've been leaning more towards a Norwegian
name since she was with me (and making me sick) while we were in
Norway. You can see my preggo belly, but I thought it would have been
bigger by now. That's okay with me, though, as long as she is growing.
She's right on track.

9 comments:

seanandnataliekowallis said...

Yeah Lina! Moving is so exciting! If only for the fact that it means a place of your own. It's so fun to be to the point where you can feel your little one move around and realize that there's a living being inside you. It's even funner when they are outside and you can hold them and see what they look like and such. Congrats on the new place!

Meredith said...

I don't remember how far along you are by now, but I didn't REALLY start showing until I was like 28-30 weeks. I thought I would be bigger too...so no worries! Congrats on the new place. Can't wait to see pics.

mrhislop said...

(Missy said...)
Wow, that Was fast. Isn't that a great feeling? There's somebody in there. I like the Norwegian name idea, only make sure we can pronounce it.

Unknown said...

It's sad not having you guys live around the corner anymore :( Still, I'm glad (and jealous) that you guys get to go be grown-ups. Good luck unpacking.

The Larchars said...

oooh a Norwegian name... that is cool! Can't wait to find out what it is! I didn't know that either of you guys played the piano- so fun!
How are you doing? We wish we could have gone to your party, but hopefully we will get together soon. Keep in touch, and good luck with the new place!!!

Jen said...

I loved feeling movement--enjoy it! You actually miss all the kicks and rolls when they are out!

Anonymous said...

I had a really fun time visiting you guys... your apartment is really really nice. Sorry we didn't come see you again before we left. :(

Homeschool Mamma said...

I'm all about a Norwegian name... what girl names are there? I like the name Kaja (Kye-yah) but it's Swedish. Too bad German doesn't have great girl names. Waltraut, Frauke, Ingrid and Edeltraut are not my first picks.

Thanks for the birthday wishes too, by the way. It's official...I am now a quarter of a century. Strange. :) Enjoy the kicking baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so exciting you guys are moving into a house! And that'll be awesome having a piano. I can't wait to see pictures! And, don't worry, your belly will get plenty big before you know it, and you'll wonder if you'll ever be skinny again (which you will I promise :). But for now, enjoy being able to bend over and sit comfortably, walk normal, etc :). And the Norwegian name is a great idea! I'm glad things are going well for you guys!

Blog Archive

Leelou Blogs